Sunday, September 30, 2007

LifeWay Christian Law Enforcement Conference


Please be in prayer for safe travels as my family and I travel to Ridgecrest, NC this upcoming week to participate in the LifeWay Christian Law Enforcement Summit. While there, I have been asked to speak on Thursday and Friday on developing Bible studies for Law Enforcement Officers. As always, please remain in prayer for ALL of our new as well as existing PeaceKeeper's across North America. Pray that each of these groups will be instrumental in helping to lead officers to life with Christ as well as to show them how to "Police with Godly Purpose". I will return next week with photographs from North Carolina.
In His Service, We Serve!
Mike

4 comments:

Michael Dye said...

Over 117 Law Enforcement Officers from all across the Southeast and from the MidSouth (Oklahoma and Texas) traveled to Ridgecrest, NC to spend 3 days in Christian fellowship. There were breakout sessions on a variety of topics, chapel services, and time alone to spend in the beautiful smokie mountains. Please make plans to attend April's event in Glorita, NM and then again in October 2008 back at Ridgecrest. Visit www.clesummit.org for more information.

Anonymous said...

The Summit at Ridgecrest was a life changing experience for my wife and I. We are already making plans to attend next years conference. You need to make plans to attend! And make sure and bring your wife and as many co-workers as possible. You won't regret it.

Brent said...

Hello Mike,
This is Brent from Lenoir NC, I hope that the Ridgecrest event went well this year. I was unable to attend, due to being at the FBI National Academy. I thought that you might find it interesting that a small group of us have been doing a bible study that one of the guys has put together. In the second meeting he stated that some of the material he was using was written by Mike Dye in the book PeaceKeepers. I said "Hey I know Mike." He thought it was interesting that I knew you. I thought that it was interesting that you know can say that some of the material in the book is even being used at the FBI's National Academy in a small group study. Pretty Cool, huh?? Well take and God bless, Brent

Michael Dye said...

Hi Brett,

Thanks for the update! Please let everyone at the FBI NA Academy know that you are in our prayers and a big Thanks for stepping out on faith to host and lead a study. I hope to see you once you get out....arrr, I mean graduate!...LOL!

In His Service,
Mike